[eclipse-pmc] Project Lead election for Hannes Wellmann on Eclipse PDE™ (Plugin Development Environment)

A project lead election for Hannes Wellmann on project Eclipse PDE™ (Plugin
Development Environment) (eclipse.pde) was started by Alexander Kurtakov with
this criteria:

Hannes has been the driving force behind many improvements in the Eclipse
PDE™ (Plugin Development Environment) including improvements to resolving,
releng work, UI improvements, general maintenance and interactions with the
community as a true project lead thus I believe it's time to recognize this
by making it official.

His numerous code contributions can be seen at
https://github.com/eclipse-pde/eclipse.pde/commits?author=HannesWell and
issues interactions at
https://github.com/eclipse-pde/eclipse.pde/issues?author=HannesWell

It is my pleasure to nominate Hannes Wellman as a project lead on Eclipse
PDE™ (Plugin Development Environment).

Eclipse PDE™ (Plugin Development Environment) project committers can click
the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/eclipse.pde/elections/election-hannes-wellmann-project-lead-eclipse-pde%E2%84%A2-plugin-development-environment

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/eclipse.pde