[eclipse-pmc] Project Lead election for Andrey Loskutov on Eclipse JDT™ (Java development tools)

A project lead election for Andrey Loskutov on project Eclipse JDT™ (Java
development tools) (eclipse.jdt) was started by Jay Arthanareeswaran with
this criteria:

I would like to nominate Andrey Loskutov for being one of the JDT Project
Leads. Andrey has been a JDT committer for almost six years with consistent
contribution and plays an active role in decision making and steering the
project. It will be nice to have him on the leadership team as well so we can
leverage his services to the team in more ways.

It is my pleasure to nominate Andrey Loskutov as a Project Lead on Eclipse
JDT™ (Java development tools).

Eclipse JDT™ (Java development tools) project committers can click the
election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/eclipse.jdt/elections/election-andrey-loskutov-project-lead-eclipse-jdt%E2%84%A2-java-development-tools

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/eclipse.jdt