Re: [eclipse-pmc] Reducing the number of migration guides in latest release

> And again I agree with Mickael it is a complete waste of time we spend here.

That is not a valid reason to vote -2 if someone else is available to
do the deletion work.

Let's discuss the retirement of the migration guide in our next PMC.

Seems like something which will be easier to discuss in person.

Best regards, Lars