Re: [eclipse-pmc] Review of mass changes

>  The onus should really be on the author to manually verify the mass changes.

I disagree with that, The author often does his best but might overlook the obvious. As mentioned, it is OK if only random samples are reviewed.

Dani

From:        "Lakshmi P Shanmugam" <lshanmug@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        21.06.2019 13:49
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [eclipse-pmc] Review of mass changes
Sent by:        eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

+1 to not allow mass changes post M1.

Having an additional reviewer for mass changes is good, but from my own experience it's actually very time-consuming to review such changes.
The onus should really be on the author to manually verify the mass changes.

Thanks & Regards,
Lakshmi P Shanmugam,
Eclipse Platform Co-lead,
India Software Lab, Bangalore