Re: [eclipse-pmc] Review of mass changes

Small update from my side on the discussed changes...

I must admit that I'm getting tired of MANIFEST.MF version updates.
Seems to me that the main work of this it is update the versions in
the MANIFEST.MF instead of the real change.

As it is easy to recreate these changes, I plan to abandon most of the
changes which involves new version changes and might return to this
change after I recovered from Eclipse UI freezes and long Gerrit build
times for these version changes.

Best regards, Lars