Re: [eclipse-pmc] Updated API Removal Process

Thanks McQ.

Done.

Dani

From:        "Mike Wilson" <Mike_Wilson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        08.10.2015 15:23
Subject:        Re: [eclipse-pmc] Updated API Removal Process
Sent by:        eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

One minor point: In step 7) it says "...after the required waiting period ...". Since we know the period is 2 years -- you mention it in the concluding paragraph -- you might as well say "... after 2 years ..." here as well.

McQ.

Daniel Megert ---2015/10/08 06:28:41---Dear PMC colleagues I've updated our API Removal Process as per our discussion. Please send