Re: [eclipse-pmc] Kepler release review materials

Looks good. Thanks, again, for doing this, John.

+1.

McQ.

Inactive hide details for John Arthorne---2013/05/28 15:27:21---PMC members, please review the following Kepler release review John Arthorne---2013/05/28 15:27:21---PMC members, please review the following Kepler release review slides and  respond with any feedback

From: John Arthorne/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
To: eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date: 2013/05/28 15:27
Subject: [eclipse-pmc] Kepler release review materials
Sent by: eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

PMC members, please review the following Kepler release review slides and respond with any feedback. These need to be submitted to the EMO by June 5, but I would like to finalize this week if possible because I am travelling June 1-7th. There is a lot of the standard material here, but I am most interested in feedback on the first and last slide in the deck: 4.3 release highlights, and preliminary 4.4 release plans.
[attachment "eclipse-kepler-release-review.pdf" deleted by Mike Wilson/Ottawa/IBM]