[eclipse-pmc] Kepler release review materials

PMC members, please review the following Kepler release review slides and respond with any feedback. These need to be submitted to the EMO by June 5, but I would like to finalize this week if possible because I am travelling June 1-7th. There is a lot of the standard material here, but I am most interested in feedback on the first and last slide in the deck: 4.3 release highlights, and preliminary 4.4 release plans.