Re: [eclipse-pmc] Orion 2.0 Release Review

Good points.  I'll see about updating the slides as you suggest.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Buzz  - Need to update with February information but this is where we track articles and references to Orion.

Ken Walker
Co-Lead Eclipse Orion Project | Tools for the Web, On the Web
http://orionhub.org | http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion
@k_e_n__w | @orionhub

Inactive hide details for "Oberhuber, Martin" ---2013/02/20 11:08:39 AM---Looks good to me , +1. Couple minor points,"Oberhuber, Martin" ---2013/02/20 11:08:39 AM---Looks good to me , +1. Couple minor points,

"Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx" <eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>,

2013/02/20 11:08 AM

Re: [eclipse-pmc] Orion 2.0 Release Review

    Sent by:

eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Looks good to me , +1.

Couple minor points,
    -          Slide numbers would be good such that one can refer to a slide
    -          The “Community is active” bullet doesn’t really belong to the non-code aspects IMO; community aspect seems a strong aspect of Orion thanks to collaboration with other Open Source communities, maybe add a slide to the Community section ?
    -          The “Bugzilla” slide says 342 reports resolved but the next one has Total=313 bugs , would be good to explain the differenct (I assume it’s duplicates / WONTFIX / INVALID)
    -          First bullet on the “Community” slide should probably mention IRC, I was surprised it was missing but then it’s mentioned on bullet 5 (where it doesn’t really relate to the blogs, does it ?)

I would be interested in hearing how “the outside world” talks about Orion. Are there any articles, dzone entries, blogs, …
Not necessarily needed for the release review, but if you have something it would be good mentioning it.

Thanks,
Martin
--
Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Architect – Development Tools, Wind River
direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6

GIF image

GIF image

Back to the top