From: Ken Walker <Ken_Walker@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date: 20.02.2013 15:27
Subject: [eclipse-pmc] Orion 2.0 Release Review

As a reminder, the Orion Project is on 4 month releases. Our last, 1.0, was in October 2012.  This release review is for our ~February 25th, 2013 release of 2.0.

Please review the following document on the release:

http://eclipse.org/orion/reviews/orion-2-0-release-review.pdf

Thanks,

Ken Walker
Co-Lead Eclipse Orion Project | Tools for the Web, On the Web

http://orionhub.org | http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion
@k_e_n__w | @orionhub