Re: [eclipse-pmc] Win8 & Metro

I recent got hold of an ATOM processor based tablet with Windows 8
developer preview edition. I ran Eclipse 3.7.1 32-bit with JRE 1.6. As you
already pointed out, experience was just as Eclipse over Windows 7. There
is no mouse pointer unless an external mouse is attached. And thus with
lack of it, it is a guessing game that I did not touch/click it right or it
is in hourglass mode. Of course, tablets are not meant to be development
machines. But interestingly, the performance of RCP applications was quite
acceptable.

Ankur..