[eclipse-pmc] Requesting approval for move of bundles from e4 to platform

As discussed in the past, we would like to move several bundles out of e4 into Platform, in order to process a 4.0 release this summer. The first step in the formal process is to have a "Move Review" to obtain Eclipse Foundation approval to move the affected bundles from e4 to Platform. A prerequisite to that review is to receive official, documented PMC approval for the move. As such, I am requesting approval from the PMC for this move. Details on precisely what is moving and what committers are affected can be found here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/4.0_Release_Process

Please vote and/or discuss. We can also discuss this on the call next week if desired, but given all the holidays I thought it best to start the process on this list.

+1 from me, obviously ;)

Thanks,
John

Back to the top