From: eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Philippe P Mulet
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 4:28 PM
To: eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipse-pmc] Philippe leaving PMC

I am afraid my time investment in Eclipse is not going to improve in the mid-term, so my status should reflect reality. I am thus resigning from Eclipse PMC.
It's been a wonderful experience working with great guys.

Best wishes !

Compagnie IBM France
Siege Social : 17 avenue de l'Europe, 92275 Bois-Colombes Cedex
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 611.451.766,20 €
SIREN/SIRET : 552 118 465 03644