Re: [eclipse-pmc] Philippe leaving PMC

I'm well aware of how (insanely) busy you are, Philippe, so I believe this makes sense. I have to say that your contributions to Eclipse have been both immense and critical over most of Eclipse' history, and we will miss you.

Thank you,
McQ.

Inactive hide details for Philippe P Mulet ---2010/06/15 10:28:28 AM---I am afraid my time investment in Eclipse is not going tPhilippe P Mulet ---2010/06/15 10:28:28 AM---I am afraid my time investment in Eclipse is not going to improve in the mid-term, so my status should reflect reality. I am th

Philippe P Mulet <philippe_mulet@xxxxxxxxxx>

eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx

2010/06/15 10:28 AM

[eclipse-pmc] Philippe leaving PMC

I am afraid my time investment in Eclipse is not going to improve in the mid-term, so my status should reflect reality. I am thus resigning from Eclipse PMC.
It's been a wonderful experience working with great guys.

Best wishes !

Compagnie IBM France
Siege Social : 17 avenue de l'Europe, 92275 Bois-Colombes Cedex
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 611.451.766,20 €
SIREN/SIRET : 552 118 465 03644