RE: [eclipse-pmc] Helios end game plan

With the recent changes the freeze plan sounds good to me.

>Do you have data at hand what had caused the delays?
It's not just for the RCs. Over the years we learned that building later on
Thursday often resulted in slipping into Saturday. Note that for the normal
milestones we even declare THU 0100 as final build.

Dani

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |"Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>                                                                                              |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |<eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Thomas Watson" <tjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx>                                                                                  |
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |15.03.2010 16:17                                                                                                                                  |
| Subject:   |
  |RE: [eclipse-pmc] Helios end game plan                                                                                                            |

> I think this change is necessary because last year we proved incapable of
producing a good build in less than 24 hours.

This concerns me.

Do you have data at hand what had caused the delays?

Martin