Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Mirror Size

We're ramping up towards a major new release on June 23, so many builds/Release Candidates were being churned out.  Eclipse teams are aware that your disk space is limited, and are deleting as much old stuff as they can.

In your case, however, it seems like your rsync is not purging deleted files.  I recommend adding the following parameters to your rsync commands:

--delete-before

and

--ignore-errors

Thanks,