[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Mirror Size
- From: Thomas SMETS - Work <tsmets@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 11:55:02 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: A3-system sprl - bvba
- User-agent: RoundCube Webmail/0.1-rc2
We had something similar a few weeks ago.
The rsync script was not completing correctly & therefore did not purge.
A sys admin decided to remove the old version and resync once manually ...
Since then, no more problem !
On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 11:37:10 +0300, Vladimir Vitkov <vvitkov@xxxxxxxxx>
> Hello List,
> probably i missed the mail but Did accidentaly eclipse mirror grew up
> a new release
> My last recollection is that the mirror was hovering around 350 GB and
> now it is 520
> du -hs *
> 520G eclipse
> Yes we do mirror the full eclipse but it is a strange jump in the last 2
T. : +32 (0)2 742 05 94
M. : +32 (0)497 44 68 12
@ : tsmets@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Do you skype too ...
Get Skype and call me for free ?