Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Mirroring Problems

Same problem also here at
sunsite.informatik.rwth-aachen.de

The whole eclipse mirror got wiped out by rsync in the early morning of
Aug. 17th, managed to get back half of it the following days.

Since then rsync from download.eclipse.org doesn't really work.
Generating file list lasts hours and file transfer gets terminated
almost immediately with errors like:

receiving file list ... done
rsync: read error: Connection reset by peer (131)
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(791)
[receiver=3.0.4]
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (34752097 bytes received so far)
[generator]

Anything we can do to get that problem solved?

Best regards
Reinhard Linde