[eclipse-mirrors] Mirroring Problems

Has something changed with the eclipse mirror master servers. I am
having extreme problems getting an rsync run to finish successfully.

The problems started for me on 2009-08-16 and I see errors like:

rsync: writefd_unbuffered failed to write 4092 bytes to socket [generator]: Connection reset by peer (104)rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (2020450991 bytes received so far) [receiver]

rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(1525) [generator=3.0.6]
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(600) [receiver=3.0.6]

or

rsync: read error: Connection timed out (110)
rsync: writefd_unbuffered failed to write 4092 bytes to socket [generator]: Broken pipe (32)
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(1525) [generator=3.0.6]
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(759) [receiver=3.0.6]

and sometimes it just hangs during filelist generation. It used to work
without any real problems before 2009-08-16.

Has anything changed? Do other mirrors have problems running rsync
successfully against the master server?

The result of my last 100 syncs can be seen here:
http://ftp-stud.hs-esslingen.de/info/status.php4?details=22

		Adrian

Back to the top