Re: [eclipse-mirrors] mirror new ip

Gabriel, if I understand correctly, I don't need to change your IP address in my database? Your RSYNC with us is working OK?

You seems to be using Windows,

hah That's geek-speak equivalent to walking into a bar and saying "wanna fight?" ;) But we do have a couple of Windows mirror sites out there, so who knows - it must work for them ;)

D.

so I give a 'maybe', maybe there was
some issues to support it on Windows, but I doubt it. I believe that you just misunderstood the documentation. It can also simply be a translation issue.

No windows on server, thanks :)

  Anyway, just try it with two NIC, and you will see.

If by surprise you are right, please upgrade to Debian Linux, SuSE, *BSD, Solaris or anything saner than what you used on your server.

Already did (11 years ago) thanks for the advice :)

Back to the top