Re: [eclipse-mirrors] mirror new ip

Simon Valiquette wrote:

If the man page really state that it works *only* in daemon mode, then the man page have to be fixed. If someone really removed that

Yes it does (for me). I filed a bug. It's debian sarge...

functionnality for a particular architecture or distribution without a *really* good reason, then fix him.

Thanks for the tip, it works.

You seems to be using Windows, so I give a 'maybe', maybe there was some issues to support it on Windows, but I doubt it. I believe that you just misunderstood the documentation. It can also simply be a translation issue.

No windows on server, thanks :)

  Anyway, just try it with two NIC, and you will see.

If by surprise you are right, please upgrade to Debian Linux, SuSE, *BSD, Solaris or anything saner than what you used on your server.

Already did (11 years ago) thanks for the advice :)

--
Üdvözlettel,
Gábriel Ákos

Back to the top