Re: [eclipse-mirrors] mirror content change

Pavel D. Kuzin wrote:
> Trouble with syncing.
> I`m set full_eclipse=yes in mirroring script (eclipse.org.sh)
> After syncronisation eclipse folder contain near 56 Gb of software, but
> according to site information it must be 120 GB.

To save everyone's bandwidth and your disk space, we exclude many nightly build directories from rsync. I need to update the mirror request page so that it's more intelligent in reporting used disk space.

I have also updated your record to full_eclipse.  Thanks.

BTW, thanks to all of you, our Callisto release so far has been a success, and eclipse.org's bandwidth didn't get hosed!!

Denis

--
Pavel D.Kuzin
System Administrator