[eclipse-mirrors] Internal mirror setup

On the "Mirror site request form", it states "You may also mirror the download site on your internal network."

However, there's no way to submit the form without giving a URL for the mirror.  This mirror would be inaccessible outside our internal network, so I don't suppose it matters if I give one, but TPTB would prefer that I not give said info unless it's a must.

I'm also wondering how I get the internal mirror set as the "preferred" (or only?) link when someone accesses the internal link.

Any thoughts/advice/instructions?

Back to the top