Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Mirroring status and update manager question

Ah, if you're using Eclipse 3.1, you will be asked pick a mirror site before performing your updates.

With 3.0 and previously (this works with 3.1 also), you go to Help/Software Updates/Find and Install, then use New Remote Site.

Denis

Gábriel Ákos wrote:
Eclipse WebMaster (Denis Roy) wrote:

If you want to mirror the eclipse updates, I suggest you use our mirror script at http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/eclipse.org-rsync.sh.txt and enable the projects you want to mirror. Then send me an e-mail telling me which projects you have selected "yes" to.

I am using this script already :) The more important question is how I have to set up my Eclipse running on my desktop to use the mirrored updates instead of the eclipse.org site?

--
Denis Roy
Manager, IT Infrastructure

Back to the top