[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Mirroring status and update manager question
- From: "Eclipse WebMaster (Denis Roy)" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 08:37:15 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.2-1.3.3 (X11/20050513)
There is no mirror status page anymore. We keep track of mirror state
in a different way now. I think a mirror status page is good, so I'll
see if I can re-implement one.
In the meanwhile, if you go to http://eclipse.org/downloads and click
the Eclipse 3.1, it will show you a list of the mirrors which are
If you want to mirror the eclipse updates, I suggest you use our mirror
script at http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/eclipse.org-rsync.sh.txt and
enable the projects you want to mirror. Then send me an e-mail telling
me which projects you have selected "yes" to.
Thanks for being an Eclipse mirror. You are a great help to the entire
Gábriel Ákos wrote:
I have two questions:
1. I don't find the "mirror status" page on the site any more. Where is
it now? Or is it there at all?
2. I'd like to create a "mirror" of eclipse updates, that is usable with
the eclipse-built-in-update-manager. How can I do this?
Eclipse WebMaster - webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
Questions? Consult the FAQ at http://www.eclipse.org/webmaster/faq.html
View my status at http://www.eclipse.org/webmaster/main.html