Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Bittorrent mirror

Excellent, more discussion of torrents is good.  Eclipse could certainly
use the extra distribution channel.

Of course, the eclipse maintainers will have to figure out what's best.
I recently added eclipse 3.1 torrents to our torrent service:

http://torrent.ibiblio.org/doc.php?docid=36

In addition to searching, browsing, & BT tracking, we provide stable,
permanent seeding.  Eclipse torrents are a good thing, though, no matter
where they're hosted. :)

Thanks,

-jrr

On Fri, 2005-07-01 at 09:17 -0500, Alon Rohter wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm one of the devs from the Azureus bittorrent client team, and since we
> use SWT and Eclipse extensively for our work, we thought we could help and
> you might benefit from a bittorrent-based mirror, especially after the
> crazed 3.1 release.  We can offer torrents served from a reliable tracker,
> along with RSS-based download statistics if desired.

Back to the top