Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Mirror ready

I've had several people I know test it.  I also just went there and tested
HTTP downloads and it worked fine for me, and I'm running through a proxy at
work.  I'm running on FreeBSD, and I know for sure I have register_globals
on.  As soon as my ISP gets some stuff straightened out, I'll add a DNS name
for it on my nameserver.

If someone else can confirm it's failing for them and if they get any error
messages, please let me know.

Eric

I'm in North America (US) -- Indiana.

On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 09:21:44 -0400, Kim Moir wrote