Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Mirror ready

Hi Eric

I can't seem to download from your mirror via http.   I'm not sure what platform you are running your server on but in my case (Linux) we have to configure register_globals = on  in /etc/php.ini.  Otherwise, the php scripts that present the content don't run properly.Let me know when you've made the change and I'll add a link to the list of mirrors.

Also, what geographic area are you located in so we can note this on the download page?  Do you intend to have a DNS entry for this server?

Thanks  for becoming an Eclipse mirror!

Kim

"Eric Pierce" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-mirrors-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx