Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Interesting article on modelling with prototype-based leanings

Hi all,
I promised to present some numbers about how much memory classes would consume in Eclipse currently (3.5.M2 Java only no Web tools,  that was the latest I had available).

Check http://kohlerm.blogspot.com/2008/11/blog-post.html
for the numbers and some nice (I think) graphics done using IBM's manyeyes. From there you should also be able to get the data for further analysis.

I haven't seen any bigger issues, except a relatively bulky help system and some classes, which were loaded twice, but some of you guys, with more application knowledge than myself, might find more optimization potential.

Regards,
Markus