[eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] New E4 demo

Hi All,

based on Tom's EMF UI model and Boris' e4photo demo, I started a little "more Enterprise like" E4 RCP demo, a contacts manager. I have the first prototype running but want to polish it a bit before publishing. Some of my goals for the demo are:

- Getting early "hands on" experience with E4
- Show the ease of creating E4 RCP applications
- Investigate the combination of modeled UI (application base) and extensions provided by 3rd party
- Investigate Look & Feel styling
  - Corporate Look & Feel
  - Domain specific theming
- Investigate the modeling of branding information (splash screen, icons, about dialog, etc.)

I would like to contribute this demo to the e4-incubator project. Can I get write rights to the CVS?

Best regards,

Kai
---

Kai Tödter

Siemens AG
Corporate Technology
Architecture
CT SE 2
Otto-Hahn-Ring 6
81739 Munich, Germany
Phone: +49 89 636-41064
Fax: +49 89 636-45450
mailto: kai.toedter@xxxxxxxxxxx
Internet: www.siemens.com/corporate-technology

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard Cromme; Managing Board: Peter Loescher, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Heinrich Hiesinger, Joe Kaeser, Rudi Lamprecht, Eduardo Montes, Juergen Radomski, Erich R. Reinhardt, Hermann Requardt, Uriel J. Sharef, Peter Y. Solmssen, Klaus Wucherer; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich; Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322

Back to the top