Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] e4 call today

I forgot to mention: If after calling in, you hear something like "the moderator has not yet joined", please stay on the call for about 20 seconds and you will be placed into the conference.

Not sure if I can find the moderator PIN in time for the call.

Boris

Inactive hide details for Boris Bokowski/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCABoris Bokowski/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA

          Boris Bokowski/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
          Sent by: eclipse-incubator-e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          09/18/2008 10:30 AM

          Please respond to
          E4 developer list <eclipse-incubator-e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

eclipse-incubator-e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] e4 call today

My apologies for not sending out the meeting minutes from the last meeting. I have posted something at http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/Meeting_Minutes/Status_20080904 but don't remember the last part of the discussion. I would be grateful for any corrections you could make on the wiki page.

The e4 project proposal is now online at
http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/e4/ and the eclipse.e4 newsgroup has been created. Thanks to all who edited the wiki page, and for providing your bios.

Here are the topics for today's conf call (so far):

- status updates
- next step after project proposal: need Creation Review slides by Monday
- mentors for e4?

Boris