[eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Last reminder to update the e4 project proposal with your bio

I would like to finalize the e4 draft project proposal so that it can be formally announced to the Eclipse committers and membership-at-large.

One of the edits that I am going to make is remove all currently listed "initial committers" who have not supplied their bio on the wiki page as requested by Kevin [1]. Now is the last chance to do that - I will produce a static version of the wiki page tomorrow (Wednesday) EOD. Note that I will take not updating the wiki page with your bio as a sign that you are not interested in actively participating in e4.

Btw, I'm not trying to exclude anyone - just ensuring that we have an accurate list of initial committers with which we can start. Of course, additional committers can always be voted in later.

Thanks
Boris

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/eclipse-incubator-e4-dev/msg00509.html

Back to the top