[eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] CSS roundup call - notes and slides posted

Hi all,

Thanks to all who participated in the call!

I've done the following:

1) I've renamed/moved the CSS Roundup page, its now at http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/DeclarativeUI/CSS_Roundup.
2) I've added my notes from the call there.  Please add your own or feel free to edit mine.
3) I've created http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/DeclarativeUI/Styling to track the general issue.  This was based on Ralf's suggestion that we need a page for issues etc.
Note I've called it "styling", not CSS, to better reflect the topic rather than one technical solution (Yves' eFace presentation discussed XAML which provides declarative styling but doesn't use the CSS syntax).
4) I've uploaded the presentation slide decks to  http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/DeclarativeUI/CSS_Roundup

You can get to everything from the main e4 page, http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4.

Regards,
Kevin