Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] CSS walkthrough - Aug 20 at 11am EDT/ 5pm CEST

Hi kevin

2008/8/13 Kevin McGuire <Kevin_McGuire@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi all,

After solving the N-body problem we now have a date and time for the CSS walkthrough:

Wed. Aug 20, 11am EDT/5pm CEST - http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?month=8&day=20&year=2008&p1=188&p2=195&p3=37&p4=-1

(one week from today).  Sorry that doesn't work for all but its the best we can do.  Please allow 1.5 hours so we can have some good technical discussion.

Thanks to all for providing availability and special thanks to Angelo Zerr for moving his schedule to accomodate.

You are welcome:) Thank for kevin to manage this meeting and to have accepted me.

Those who will be presenting, please prepare a short presentation (max 10 min) so we can have some material to prompt discussion.  The presentation might simply be the wiki page you edited, or a slide show to share.

Goals (please add to):

1. Understand current choices for CSS technology
2. Understand what our requirements are (e.g. kinds of selectors we care about)
3. Ideally, choose one technology to start concrete technical investigation
4. Decide next steps.

Ok I will  try to do PowerPoint by foolowing those points.

regards Angelo

Best Regards,
Kevin