[eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] CSS tech compare prep: template

Hi gang,

Thanks everyone for the fast responses to the CSS tech email!

To facilitate prep'ing for the call, I just jotted down a template with a very basic structure.  See http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/DeclarativeUI#Comparison_of_CSS_Technologies.  The idea is that those who are willing to present would fill in the template by making a new wiki page.  Ideally, each presenter would have their template filled in prior to the call, and the call would be a walkthrough of that resulting wiki page.  This ensures that the critical data has been captured (e.g. license) and makes it a bit easier to compare one against the other.  Also, it ensures we have the important comparison information captured in the wiki rather than in emails which are hard to track.  The wiki pages could then be the location to summarize the discussions post comparison call.

Is this a good approach?

If folks think yes, then step 1 is to agree on the template.  I suggest end of this week for edits to the template with people then filling it in start of next week.

Thoughts?

Best Regards,
Kevin

Back to the top