Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] CSS and declarative UI round up

David Orme schrieb:
XSWT is pretty well known. Kevin McLaren invented it and several others and myself have maintained it over the years.

I have quite a bit of business travel coming up and I'll demo it if the schedule fits in with my travels. Failing that, Tom Schindl and I have a pretty shared vision of where it should go and he can demo his version (EXSWT) if he's available, wants to, and it doesn't work out for me to demo.

I'm sorry but I'm filled with company projects before my holiday (mid of July til the first days of August floating along in Norway) starts. I'm always here to answer questions if there are any and taking part in discussion but I won't have time to prepare a presentation and/or code any e4 related stuff until mid of August where hopefully the project load goes back to a normal level or we find more talented co-workers (I read Ed is free :-).

By the way Eric, I know you started modelling the workbench with EMF, is there any code/model around already?

Tom

tom schindl                               leiter softwareentwicklung/CSO
eduard-bodem-gasse 8/3    A-6020 innsbruck      phone    ++43 512 935834

Back to the top