Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] 3.X API and e4

I've just updated the wiki so that the various API's are now linked to their specifications. There were a few cases where I couldn't find an appropriate link that I've left out (Kim, I was using 'help.eclipse.org' as my muse so API not referring to that site I ignored, is there another site I should be checking?).

This will give folks who may not already be familiar with the API's a chance to browse around and get a feel for the scope of the work...

Eric

Back to the top