From: eclipse-incubator-e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse-incubator-e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of olivier@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 10:17 AM
To: E4 developer list
Subject: Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] CSS DOM Binding

Hi all,

I started, few monthes ago, a new open source project using EMF & GEF as a base for a Declarative UI engine.
Do you think I should add things to this wiki ?
My project is at the moment a POC (and probably less than that), I try to validate every declarative UI requirements before to start to publish it ;-)

Olivier