RE: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Re: [wtp-dev] JSDT and e4

Yes there will be a summit.

I’ve proposed May 12/13 and am waiting to hear back if those dates will work. I know for sure that Steve Northover cannot make those dates.

IBM Ottawa has kindly offered us a meeting room with video-conf facilities, as Jochen expressed a desire to have a site in N.Am and a site in Europe to save on travel expenses.

Will there be an e4 summit in the future? If so, when?

Back to the top