Please refer to the answer that Ed wrote last Friday (to the mailing list):

Cheers
Martin

Am 28.03.2022 um 11:33 schrieb Rajendran, Ranjana via eclipse-ide-wg <eclipse-ide-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Team,

Could you please help us with your input for the below email chain.

Regards,
Ranjana

From: Rajendran, Ranjana [CCC-OT NE]
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2022 9:22 PM
To: eclipse-ide-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Venugopal, Venkatesh [CCC-OT NE]
Subject: Issue in Eclipse for (MACOS)

Hi Team,

Could you please help us with your input for the below queries.

We are part of MAC application Life Cycle Management Team from CITI Group INC.

While trying to deploy the application to MAC machine through jamf, we are facing below issues. Kindly refer the below screenshot and help us with your input.

<image001.png>

Regards,
Ranjana

We are part of MAC application Life Cycle Management Team from CITI Group INC.

While trying to access the application in MAC machine, we are facing below issues. Kindly refer the below screenshot and help us with your input.

<image001.png>

Regards,
Ranjana