[eclipse-ide-wg] Issue in Eclipse for (MACOS)

Hi Team,

Could you please help us with your input for the below queries.

We are part of MAC application Life Cycle Management Team from CITI Group INC.

While trying to deploy the application to MAC machine through jamf, we are facing below issues. Kindly refer the below screenshot and help us with your input.

Regards,

Ranjana

We are part of MAC application Life Cycle Management Team from CITI Group INC.

While trying to access the application in MAC machine, we are facing below issues. Kindly refer the below screenshot and help us with your input.

Regards,

Ranjana

Back to the top