[eclipse-ide-wg] Does WG accept donation? Replace "Donate" page in the IDE?

Hi all,

I'm wondering whether the Working Group can accept dedicated donations?
I'm asking because currently, there is the Donate page that is shown at IDE startup, and that would lead some generous users to donate to the Eclipse Foundation. Shouldn't we try to get this money directed to the working group directly? It's more likely that users of the IDE want to sponsor IDE development than the Foundation.
Also, I'm in general uncomfortable with promotion of "donate" over other forms of contributions. Wouldn't it be better to develop a dedicated "Contribute to Eclipse IDE page" with a clear area about donations, and to promote such page? Having more contributors has proven by the past being more efficient at improving the IDE than gathering money.

Cheers

--
Mickael Istria