Re: [eclipse-ide-wg] Eclipse IDE Working Group Steering Committer Member Representative - Election Underway

All:

The Election is now underway.  Apologies for a delay in getting the ballots out.  As a result, the election will now run until June 24th to compensate.

Please note we use a third party system to handle the voting process.  As a result, it is always good to check your spam folder.  In only one day 20% of those eligible to vote have done so.  That's a really good start!

Good luck to all the candidates!

Best Regards,
Sharon