Re: [eclipse-ide-wg] Eclipse IDE Working Group Steering Committee - Committer Member Election - Nomination Period Closes Today

Sharon,

I'd like to nominate myself:

  Based on my involvement in EMF and Oomph (the Eclipse Installer) and various other end-to-end, cross-cutting release train activities.

I'd also like to nominate Andrey Loskutov:

    Based on his long term involvement and contribution to the platform as an independent developer and his demonstrated interest in the IDE WG.

Regards,
Ed