From: Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] IMHO serious issues in the Eclipse Java IDE 2021-06 M3
Date: June 2, 2021 at 09:30:55 GMT+2
To: Cross project issues <cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

It looks like the Maven issue is caused by conflicting SLF4J API versions in the installation.

The problematic SLF4J API version is brought into the build by the Eclipse project.
https://git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.releng.aggregator.git/tree/eclipse.platform.releng.prereqs.sdk/eclipse-sdk-prereqs.target

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht