This week is the milestone week for 4.25 M1.
- Last day of development, (and even then, no "big changes").
- After Monday 18:00 ET only regression fixes, no feature work or unrelated fixes.
- All-day test pass. Nobody should develop or fix anything.
- Fix day with a focus on fixing regressions found during the test day (Tuesday). No unrelated fixes. Review and thoroughly test all commits.
- The last Wednesday build is the release candidate every team signs off on Thursday.
- The "New and Noteworthy" entries are due on Wednesday evening.
- Git repo:
- Live website: https://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/news/4.25/
- Sign-off after re-testing, or at least confirming no changes have been made to your component's code since the last time the component was tested well.
- Build is officially declared and made available.
- The master branch stays closed until the milestone is officially released.
Thanks and Regards,
Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti
Eclipse Platform Co-lead
IBM India Pvt Ltd,
Embassy Golf Links Business Park, C Block,
Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,
Bangalore - 560071, India