Re: [eclipse-dev] Workspace switching in gnome-shell

I currently have hard time to understand what are you actually doing because I neither use Gnome shell, nor multiple Gnome workspaces. May be it is a bug, maybe a feature. I guess you should create bug for SWT, add there some snippet to reproduce and may be a video showing steps leading to the observed behavior.

--
Kind regards,
Andrey Loskutov

https://www.eclipse.org/user/aloskutov
Спасение утопающих - дело рук самих утопающих

Back to the top