Re: [eclipse-dev] Trying to push to draft does not work for me

Probably caused by the recent upgrade of the Gerrit instance.
The support for this has been removed [1] and replaced with [2].

[1] https://www.gerritcodereview.com/3.1.html#legacy-support-for-pushing-to-refsdrafts-is-removed
[2] https://www.gerritcodereview.com/2.15.html#draft-private-work-in-progress

Regards,
Markus