Re: [eclipse-dev] Stale bugs unanswered as of May 2019

Hi Dani,

I think every status will potentially be wrong. PMC decided to use
WONTFIX as status, see https://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse/PMC

If you suggest a different status, please bring this up in the next PMC meeting.

October 01, 2019 - Tom, McQ, Alex, Dani, Lars

Dani to look into plan and release record for 4.14

Stale bug reports should be closed as WONTFIX if there is not a
response to the stale bug flag

Best regards, Lars