[eclipse-dev] ACTION REQUIRED: 4.14 Bugs

Next Friday is 4.14 M3 for us. It will be our last milestone for 4.14. After that, we only have two RCs of one week. There are currently still over 80 bugs targeted for 4.14 M3(due next Monday!) and over 100 bugs targeted for 4.14.

Bug owners and project (co-) leads, please correctly triage those bugs! Of course everyone is welcome to help with this effort, including fixing some of them before we ship 4.14..

Thanks,
Dani

Back to the top